Wednesday, April 23

Thank you

Hello everyone, I am feeling much better, a little bit more energy than yesterday, I hope soon I can say I am 100% new batteries, LOL, like Duracell. I am still getting tired, but doing more stuff around the house and stamping a little bit more.



Today it's Sketch Challenge Day on SCS, the sketch is really pretty check it out here

I also combined this sketch with Gina K April Contest Challenge #3. This Challenge is a Color Combination: Old Olive, So Saffron and Very Vanilla.



This is the result: Card Recipe:

Card Stock: SU Old Olive, SU Very Vanilla, Black

Paper: SU Print Designer Series Paper So Saffron.

Stamps: SU Merci, SU Vases in Vogue (sentiment)

Ink: Stazon Black, Colored pencils.

Embellishments: Green brads, Gold brads, gold stickles, Ribbon

Technique: Sketch, Embossing, Paper piecing.



I hope you like it.

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment