Sunday, April 27

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a great Sunday. Today, after church I came home with a terrible sinus pain, (still there). I was trying to make a card, but I decided to take a nap instead. I was "watching" TV and I fell asleep in the most uncomfortable position, LOL, but after that I felt a little bit better and I make a card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge . This time I didn't use any cupcakes, I used flowers.

This is my creation:

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, White.
Stamps: Flower from Studio G, Sentiment from SU Vases in Vogue.
Paper: Anna Griffin.
Embellishments: White Ribbon, Gold brads, Gold Stickles.
Accessories: SU dimensionals, double sided tape.


I hope you like it.
God bless

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love how you paper pieced the flowers with the same pattern as the background! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete