Tuesday, April 8

Christmas in April????

Today's challenge at SCS: Color Combination " Real Red, Glorious Green and Night of Navy" Interesting combination. I checked my Card stock pile and I didn't have Real Red nor Night of Navy. I am using very similar colors from another companies.
When I checked the colors for today's challenge Christmas came to my mind, so I decided to make a Christmas card.

"Happy Penguin"
For my card I folded in half my Similar Night of Navy Card stock, I cut a piece of similar Real red and I added a piece of White card stock and SU DP Cerise. I cut 2 strips of Glorious Green for the top ad bottom sides.
I colored my Elzybell Penguin with colored pencils and SU markers, the snowballs are colored in light blue and I added some Waterfall Stickles. The scarf is a piece of SU Cerise DP with some Gold stickles.
On my Glorious Green bottom piece I added some SU Moss Gingham Ribbon around. Three brads on the right bottom corner (red, blue and green). The upper piece of Glorious Green has 2 Clear Rhinestones. I put a Snowflake in green and white.

I Hope yopu like it.
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment