Friday, March 14

Tool Free

Today's Challenge at SCS was to create a card using no tools!!! Well, I don't have that many, LOL.
I make 2 cards today, but of course I had to combine them with other challenges too. I just learned that and I love it. Anyway, this time I combine today's challenge with Wish Rak Card Contest and Beate's Sketch Challenge.

Best Wishes on your Special Day

This card is simple and elegant, I love it!!!
It is just White CS, and 2 pieces of yellow and green CS, easy, right?

I got the Doodle This Images throught the Wish Rak group, I colored them using SU markers and them cut out. I used some dimensionals on the flower. The sentiment was inked on SU Cranberry Crisp color .
I added some silk ribbon and attached son gold thread , it looks a lot better in real look.

Go Camping
Beate' Sketch Challenge
I made this card for today's challenge and also for Beate's Sketch Challenge.
I used More Mustard and Brown Textured CS for the card base and also green, yellow and more mustard regular CS. I used stickers from the SU Simply Scrappin Set (retired) , some stickles in te corners and SU ribbon at the bottom of the big square.
I hope you like it

3 comments:

  1. Giovana, both cards looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe summer! Time to go camping! Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! You made me want to go camping now! (I could do without the bears while I'm out in the wilderness though!) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete