Tuesday, March 11

Egg haunting

Sorry for the absence, I didn't have any inspiration and I've been feeling tired and sleepy. The last few days I could hardly sleep. Last night I would say I slept a little bit better, at least a couple more hours.
Anyway, yesterday I made a card, but I didn't post it here. I had to go grocery shopping and I came back tired.
I made this card for Gina K challenge posted few days ago. I created a scene, first time I tried something like this. Maybe next time my scene will be better.
For this card I used SU Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac and Yo Yo Yellow Card stock, the bunny image is from Penny Black Stamps. The house stamp I got it long time ago at the $ Store. I built the fence and I draw the drive walk. I cut the DP, I really wanted to created something like grass, but didn't work, LOL, maybe next time.
I added some Egg stickers. For coloring I used my watercolor crayons, SU markers and stickles.
The green flower is from floral embellishment.
I hope you like it.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment