Thursday, February 7

You float my Boat

One new day, one new challenge. I tried this time 2 challenges in 1. Today's challenge on SCS (Way to Use it) was to use "dots" any way possible, at the same time I tried February Card Contest Category #2 Happy Hearts on the Wish Rak Group (WRG), this card has to have a heart in any way (and of course something got through the group)
Searching the web I found a very interesting blog that you should go and check it out :http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stamping_thoughts/2008/02/shadow-box-vide.html, her name is Dawn and she has beautiful cards and teachniques too!!! I love hervideo tutorials, I have learned a lot more with them lately.
I chose the Shadow Box video, I had the image Boatloads of Love I received through the WRG so I decided it would be my perfect choice for this challenge combined with the polka dot DP from SU Cerise.
I had some pieces of felt from other projects, so I cut a flower and add a gold heart charm, I think looks very nice with it. I used 3 different colors of stickles to give it the bling bling look, LOL.
I hope you like it.
God bless


Card Recipe: CS: White, light blue and red, SU DP Cerise, Stamp: SU Boatloads of love, SU watercolor crayons, red felt flower, red heart, gold heart charm, stickles, dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment