Thursday, February 21

Snowflakes fall....

I woke up this morning a little bit later than usual, usually I am up at 5:30 am, so I can make breakfast for DH and pack his lunch, but today when I opened one eye LOL I checked the time and it was almost 6:00 am, I ran to the kitchen and I started my morning routine, of course I was planning to come back to bed after DH leaves for work, but DD got up at 6:15 am and since then I am up.
I just drank my cup of coffee and checked e-mails and of course today's challenge at SCS.
Today's challenge was to create a card using a window, (any kind) so I tried this little cut Elzybell.


I hope you like it!!!


Card recipe: Cardstock: SU Soft Sky, blue and pink, DP:Miss Elizabeth, Stamps: Elzybells, Ribbon: SU WHite, Snowflake paper, SU dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment