Saturday, February 16

Saturday Projects

Today, I spent few hours creating, yes, sometimes I have enough time to do something, and somedays I can hardly touch a piece a paper, but today I decided to finish all my cards for the Wish Rak February Card Contest.
For Category #2: Pocket it I created 2 cards, I have so much fun with these cards that I wanted to make more, but of course I had other duties to do.

First card is :

File Folder Card. ( I got the directions from Beate's blog) I tried this card before and it is not difficult at all. It is very elegant and I would say whoever receives it will be very happy.




Card Recipe: Cardstock: SU Soft Sky, Brown CS, DP: SU Print Design Series Paper Soft Sky and Outlaw, Stamp: SU Embrace Life, Ribbon: SU Satin Chocolate Chip, brads, SU dimensionals, SU watercolor crayons, gold stickles

The second card is : Double Pocket Bag.

This card is very easy to do too!!! I am amazed that I can understand all the instructions, LOL. Sometimes you don't feel that everything is written in another language and it is so difficult to follow the instructions???? Well, sometimes I feel that way,(sad face).



Card Recipe: Stamp: SU Embrace Life Set, Cardstock: SU Brilliant Blue, Black, White, SU Ribbon (I think Wild Wasabi) SU Watercolor crayons, Gold stickles, Gold brads, Clear rhinestones, Gold Thread, SU dimensionals.

Have you noticed how much I like the Embrace Life Set?????, I love it and I don't own it, I received the images through the Wish Rak Group). Thank you ladies!!!!!
And for Category #3: Sketch it!! To create a card with a sketch provided.

Because I am still in the Valentine Mood, I create this cute card. Perfect for any couple on any time.

Forever Froggy Love

For this card I embossed the heart in red ep, then I cut it. All the little dots are stickles, at the begining I was just puttind around the CS, but then I got a little crazy ans you can see the results, LOL.

I hope you like it.

Card Recipe: Stamp: SU Unfrogettable Set, Studio G Forever Heart, Green CS, DP: SU Cutie Pie, SU Watercolor Crayons, SU Markers, Blue brads, SU Ribbon Tempting Turquoise, gold stickles, dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment