Friday, February 29

Just one flower

Hello everybody, I am back after 3 long days feeling tired as you can not believe. I couldn't create, I tried yesterday, but I gave up, my tiredness was stronger than me.
But today I am back, and I hope you like what I just made.
Today on SCS challenge LIMITED SUPPLIES was to create a card using one flower. Goodness I don't have big flowers stamps, actually I have only 3 small flowers and they are not the best flowers.
So, for my first card I used SASSY STEMS Set, I used only one flower, I don't own the set I received the images through the Wish Rak group, thank you ladies, you are amazing!!!! I watercolor the flowers with watercolor crayons Earth Element set, I used Garden Green, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust colors. I let them dry and I stamped my sentiment in white CS, I used You are my favorite from the VASES IN VOGUE Set.

I used my COLUZZLE to make the circles in my Groovy Guava CS.
Card Recipe: CS: SU Wild Wasabi, SU Groovy Guava, White, Stamp: SU Sassy Stem and Vases in Vogue, SU Watercolor crayons, Ribbon: SU Whisper White Grosgain, Stickles, SU dimensionals.


For my second card I used my little stamp from Hero Arts: A REAL BLUEBONNET. I think this stamp is pretty I haven't used it much. I went simple I think with this card. I just folded a piece of Lavender Lace CS and I stamped the flower around the big piece of green CS using purple ink. I used my COLUZZLE again, I tried ovals this time, I cut 2 in different sizes. I used dimensionals to give it a better look. I stamped the image in White CS using SU Mellow Moss Water-based dy ink, then in antother piece of White CS I stamped the same image using Purple Ink, then I cut every little piece of flower, I have very tiny scissor with a curve so it works really good. I used dimensionals to position the flowers. I put some gold stickles around the ovals.
I hope you like it.
Card Recipe: Stamp: Hero Arts A Real Bluebonnet, CS: SU Lavender Lace, SU Certainly Celery, White, Ink: SU Mellow Moss, Purple, Ribbon: SU Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment