Sunday, February 3

It's a Boy!!!!!

Yessss!!!! Somebody somewhere has a baby today, LOL. Pretty sure a lot of women are in the process right now, so for one of them, this is the perfect card for a Baby Boy.

Last night I made this card, lately I am in the mood for baby cards, why? I don't know (and I am not pregnant). I tried Beate's weekend sketch challenge#33 for this card. I think it worked perfect.
This card is a little big longer than my usual size cards, it is 4" x9 1/2 ". At the begining I was thinking maybe too big, but it is perfect.
I embossed the stars in yellow CS and then I cut them out, embossed also the hands, feet and Baby images and the little sentiment.
So, what do you think, do you like it?

Card recipe:
Cardstock: SU Soft Sky, SU certainly celery and bashful blue textured CS, Yellow and white; DP Welcome Baby Patel (American tradition designs), SU Ribbon White and blue; Stamps hands and feet by StampCrafts, Star by Rhonna Farrer (Clear Stamp) and Baby by Studio G (Clear Stamp); So Many Saying, gold brads, dimensionals, gold ep and embossing gun.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely baby boy card!
    Thanks so much for playing with the sketch.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card.
    Kisses sister

    ReplyDelete