Tuesday, January 29

Monday Challenge: Dahlia Fold


Yesterday, my blog was crazy. I wrote the information for this card but it didn't let me go through with all the process, something happened, I don't know what, anyway, I made this card for yesterday's challenge on SCS: Try a New Technique Dahlia Fold. I tried and it was great, first time trying this technique. When I read the information about this challenge and found out that the directions were given by my good online friend Judy Headrick, she has an awesome website with a lot of instructions, you can find the Dahlia Fold steps here: http://www.cardsandcrafts.freeservers.com/dahlia.html

My Dahlia I think came up pretty good. I don't know, what do you think?
Card Recipe:
White and red cardstock, SU DP Cerise, SU Pink Ribbon, Sentiment from SU stamp set Time Well Spent, Red Brad, Pink Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Yellow glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment