Friday, January 18

January Card Contest WISH RAK




Yesterday also I made a couple of cards for the January Card Contest in the Wish Rak group.
I enjoy this group so much.
Anyway, for Category #1 A touch of color, just using an embellishment to give some color to your card.

Card Recipe:
White and black CS.
DP in white and black
Stamp: Kolette Hall
SU Ribbon: Pink received it through the RAK group. THANKS DEBI.
Brads: Gold and pink.

The other card I made was for Category #3 Sketch this. SC84. I think this is a really sweet card. I received the main image , SU CS and SU ribbon through the Wish RAK group.

Card recipe:
SU Cardsotck: Ballet Blue, Old Olive and Yellow (from another company)
Stamp: Whipper Snapper.
Color pencils
SU Markers
Brads: Yellow, Orange and Blue (Not SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment