Thursday, January 31

Design Staples

Today, I woke up with a horrible backache, I really didn't want to get up but DD wanted her breakfast and I was begging her for 5 more minutes, LOL, do you do that sometimes?
Anyway, I got up, made breakfast for both of us, took some ibuprofen because I was dying in pain and then checked the new challenge :) that you can find here : www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320402 to use staples in your card.


I was so happy with today's challenge because I had an image already painted and stapled, isn't it cool? So, I decided to use that one, Sassy Stems image. I just wanted to do something easy and quick and this is what I came up with.
I hope you like it.
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Orange and white. Graden Green Textured SU CS, Sassy Stems Image, Staples,
SU Ribbon: Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie, A flower for you sentiment from Vases in Vogue Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment