Wednesday, January 30

Baby presents

Today I woke up feeling down, under the weather or whatever you want to call it. I wasn't in the mood for anything, so after few house chores I decided to take a look on today's sketch challenge on SCS. I was just thinking about the baby card I needed to make for a friend from church who just had a baby boy last Saturday. So, on my mind was that project and also thousands of other things I want to do, but I don't have enough time for.
Anyway, I used again my Peek-A-Boo set, I really love it!!! and it was perfect for the baby card, the sketch challenge also fits perfect the baby card I had in mind. I also want to share with you the baby felt shoes I made few weeks ago. They are going to be part of her baby present. I found the patterns on the Internet and I decided to give it a try. They are super easy and I made them in one hour.
I hope you like them.
Card Recipe:
SU Carstock: Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky, white CS from another company, SU DP Cutie Pie, SU Stamps Peek-A-Boo, scallop circle punch, white flower, dimensionals, blue pigment ink, transparent ep, embossing gun, gold brads and light blue ribbon from Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment